Ad-Hoc Harbor Management Plan Committee
- How can I find out how much the property taxes are on a specific property?
- How can I get information on property cards?
- How do I find the Assessed value of a property?
- How is my tax bill figured?
- How is the tax rate established?
- How much do I owe in property taxes?
- How much is my excise tax?
- How will improving my home by adding a deck, extension, etc. increase its value?
- If the Assessor asks to view the interior of my home, must I let him or her in?
- May the town grant real estate tax exemptions or tax reductions to selected properties for purposes it deems useful?
City Manager's Office
Code Enforcement Department
Economic & Community Development Department
Fire & EMS Department
- Can I burn debris in my yard?
- Do you offer classes on how to properly use a fire extinguisher?
- How are extension cords hazardous?
- What should I do if I break a fluorescent or compact fluorescent light bulb?
- What should I know about fire sprinklers?
- What should I know about smoke detectors?
- Why is it important to keep exits unblocked?
- Why is there a fire truck at some EMS calls?
- Will the fire department inspect my chimney?
General Assistance Office
Harbor & Waterfront Department
- What to do when stopped by a police officer
- How do I commend an officer?
- How do I contact the District Attorney’s office?
- How do I pay or contest my traffic ticket?
- Can I have my fingerprints taken?
- How do I get a copy of a police report?
- How do I get a copy of my crash report?
- How do I hire a detail officer?
- How do I make a complaint against an officer?
- How do I pay or dispute my parking ticket?
- Are you open today?
- Can I donate my used books to the Library?
- Can I print items at the Library? What is the cost?
- Do you have a book group?
- Do you have meeting rooms for rent? What is the rental procedure, cost, etc.?
- Does the Library have a fax machine?
- Does the Library have a photocopier? How much are copies?
- Does the Library have a water fountain?
- For how long can I check out items?
- How can I become a Library volunteer?
Public Services Department
- Can I have sand and salt for my driveway or walkway?
- Does Rockland have a parking ban during winter?
- Does the city pick up dead animals?
- Does the City pick up leaves and brush?
- I have a dying tree in my yard? Will the city cut it down?
- Portable Basketball hoops
- What are the hours of the Transfer Station?
- What are we going to do when the landfill is closed?
- What can I recycle?
- What does a dump sticker cost and what other options does the City offer to dispose of my waste?