Do you have a loved one that wanders?
We can help!
The Rockland Police Department, working with community partners is developing in a new database to serve individuals with Alzheimer's, Autism, and other conditions that can make them prone to wander:
- Photos of the individual allow officers to more easily identify him or her if they get lost
- Saves valuable time when minutes count
- Alerts officers to potential triggers and ways to calm the individual
- Enables family members or caregivers to be notified promptly when the person has been found.
- All information is kept confidential.
Complete the Wandering Intake Form below, attach with a recent head and shoulders photo (Taken within the last 12 months). You may e-mail the form and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or bring or mail it to the Rockland Police, One Police Plaza Rockland, ME 04841.
Questions or Need Help?