The City of Rockland is accepting quotes for Cleaning Services at the following City facilities:
- Rockland City Hall, 270 Pleasant Street
- Rockland Police Department, One Police Plaza
- Rockland Public Library, 80 Union Street
The City will accept quotes by email or mail by 2:00 PM on Thursday, August 24th, 2017. Contract will begin September 1, 2017. In your quote please include:
- A per month price and 6 month price for each building identified above (please see Attachment 1)
- Proof of Liability Insurance
The City has the right to reject any and all bids. The City reserves the right to not award to lowest bidder when that bidder has had contract terminated, not renewed due to poor performance or past poor performance within the last 5 years.
A background check maybe required for all contracted employees, including members of the contractor’s management, employees and subcontractors who may enter the facility.
Please find attached (Attachment 2) a cleaning checklist for each building and estimated schedule of hours.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Tom Luttrell, City Manager