CITY OF ROCKLAND
June 14, 2021
Sealed bids will be received by the Purchasing Agent, City Hall, Rockland, Maine, up to 10:00 A.M., Monday, July 12, 2021, at which time they will be publicly opened and read for a:
NEW 2021 TYPE 1 AMBULANCE
Specifications and instructions are attached to this email and are available at the Office of the City Manager, City Hall, Rockland, Maine 04841.
Outside envelope shall be plainly marked:
“2021 AMBULANCE BID”
Not to be Opened until 10:00 A.M., Monday, July 12, 2021”
Bidder may be represented at bid opening if so desired.
The City of Rockland reserves the right to waive any informality in bids, to accept any bid, and to reject any or all bids should it be deemed in the best interest of the City to do so.
City Manager/Purchasing Agent
Dear Prospective Bidders,
The following questions have been received and answered below:
- What is the total length the truck can be?
- The total length is found in specification #56, it is 24’ 6”
- Are you open to some minor changes in order to keep cost down?
- The Instructions to Bidders document in your bid package #8 addresses Deviations for the bid.
- Is the town planning on purchasing low bid?
- The Instructions to Bidders document in your bid package #6 addresses Contract Award for the bid.
A/C Mikial Mazzeo